Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Vine Heart & Lace

Hello Everyone !  I hope you are doing well and enjoying the time of year.     

I have a card using beautiful Designs by Ryn's stamps that could be used for Valentines Day.



Design by Ryn's stamps used:    Climbing Vine, Vine Heart, Flower Lace 1.

I created the background with red & blue watercolour paints (wet on wet on watercolour paper).  Once dry I embossed the climing vine with black.   Next I stamped the Flower Lace with Seedless Preserves and Salty Ocean Distress Inks.    I used bleach to take colour away from the vines.

I stamped Love (from Chocolate Baroque's - Artistic Expressions) with Black Soot Distress Ink.  The heart was also embossed with black and I used Seedless Preserves to paint in colour along with a blue Tombow.    The heart was cut out and adhered as shown.

If you have a chance, please stop by Miranda's and Eileen's Blogs, both with lots of inspiration,  who are also on Ryn's Design Team.

Thanks for your visit and enjoy the Season !
Shirley

4 comments:

maria's knutselplezier said...

Gorgious Velentines card Shirley very originale, I love your beautifull background, but olso your beautifull stamps!!!

Greetings
Maria

Paula (PEP) said...

Amazing colours & very effective with the bleaching technique. The thread of deep purple colour in the background is lovely the way it leads into the heart.
Paula (PEP)

Gerrina said...

Such elegant stamps and I've combined theme with such great colors! A beautiful card! Hugs, Gerrina

Marn said...

Hi Shirley!
What a very very pretty card!!! Fabulous colours again (great blend!) and I just love that heart, you can so much with it! Beautiful!
Warm greetings, Marlene :)